Over the past few months, Dan has posted weekly on topics of legal and local Minnesota interest. This week feels like a good time to check in and review them.
For our friends in business, we posted a few things;
1. Some words of encouragement to apply for 2016 angel tax credits
2. A warning that business need to mind their employees manners even during a holiday gathering
3. We hope you printed out the new mandated signs. If not, here is the link again.
4. LLC corporations or future LLC - the rules have changed!
5. A nod to the machine of big lawsuits, they have their place but business beware.
6. Contracts will always be a part of business and one to be very careful of context and clauses.
7. There is also some concern for Non-Profits, call us if you have a question on this or anything.
To serve our clients real estate and/or personal lives we posted the following;
1. The subject of trusts can fill books, we posted on revocable trust savings, and, transfer on death. Fear not, this will not be our last word on trusts.
2. Real estate title issues is a very broad subject and here is our note on proceedings subsequent.
3. Finally, is arbitration right for me? Complicated question and the answer is.... it depends.
Of local interest, we support the Hugo Fire Department 5K back in October and the Hugo Minnesota area business Warm Hearts for Charity in January.
We will continue to bring our thoughts on various topics both legal and local and we welcome any questions.