Wow, the year is flying by. It seems like every year I say this 2 or 3 times. Here's a little update on what I did this year:
1. Settled two personal injury cases for over $150,000 each
2. Settled a complex commercial litigation for nearly $1,000,000
3. Formed 7 new entities for clients
4. Appeared in conciliation court 9 times. This is just a very efficient way to get sizable disputes settled.
5. Initiated 19 lawsuits. Most of these being in Washington, Ramsey, and Hennepin counties.
6. Defended 6 licensees against regulatory investigations.
7. Continued with outside general counsel work.
And, probably the best step I took all year was to block off Thursday's starting at 3 for golf league at Keller Golf Course in Maplewood. I think having that 1 thing to look forward to and having to work around really helps keep a focus on keeps me fresh.
I hope you enjoy Labor Day and you are able to do those things that keep you fresh. Only 25% of the year left to go!